Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ok - I'm reading the Chick Chat Book of the Month "Boundaries"... its rockin' my world people... a kick in the pants to not only set mine more firmly with a particular relationship in my life but helping that person learn theirs in the process of setting mine in a blessing for them whether they know it at first or if ever.
My responsibility isn't for them but to them... and to myself. I need to love myself as much as I love them, and love them enough to not enable their behavior any longer. Wow God - you are just lovin' me right on through this aren't you? Thank you for revealing what I needed to know in my heart through this book and through your Word! It will be hard, but you are beautiful and my eyes will be on you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't read the book, but sounds like I need to. Amazon.com?