Tuesday, September 2, 2014

We Dare To Hope



Yet, I still dare to hope when I remember this:
The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.
So I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”
Lamentations 3:21-24

Even though, in spite of, even when, in the midst of, after all this, even if...
No matter what has happened or what is lacking - YET we are not destroyed, we are not without mercy, what has come before doesn't matter to what comes after. We aren't broken evermore, we aren't consumed, we aren't totally depleted... there is a promise of healing, replenishing, and fullness.
Dare to hope again - He promises a tree of life where hope is found!

Joyful on the Journey
Marisa

No comments: